…is something we hear a lot – so we decided to do something about it. Sorted is our way to help people, and disrupt the slow, impersonal, inflexible way service providers treat their customers.
A new start-up founded by passionate people aimed at making household services simple! With a few taps of the Sorted app, manage multiple services at multiple properties, keep track of all your outgoings and expenses whilst earning $ into your personal Sorted Wallet.
Zef’s role on this project was varied, starting out as the CX Lead to design the MVP for Sorted and then recruitment to build up the CX capability for the Sorted business as it scaled, raising $5.6m in its first capital round.
Zef’s contributions included:
- Working with the Product Owner to envision and action the product roadmap
- The introduction of Lean UX Agile principles
- A strategy and programme of work for customer engagement
- User research, including customer profiling (personas) and usability testing
- Establishment of UI patterns
- A rollout plan for analytics
- Comms and marketing