The aspiration of thrivor is simply this…
..to fearlessly and unashamedly advocate for the needs of the those going through a health challenge, their family and caregivers, putting them in the best possible place to thrive no matter what their prognosis.
Thrivor helps solve the everyday challenges for people living with a health crisis. Thrivor brings together products and services to support patients outside their medical care, from transport to treatment, to the everyday logistics that it takes to keep your life running after a chronic disease diagnosis, starting with cancer.
Thrivor also provides the clinical trial network and hospitals a better way to manage schedules, outpatient appointments, communications, payments and compliance.
The thrivor platform has two key products:
- An end user patient app that acts as a support tool for life outside a patient’s clinical care
- An administration portal for communication and appointment facilitation for health service providers.
Zef’s contributions included:
- Working with the Product Owner to envision and action the product roadmap
- The design of the MVP, enabling thrivor to secure funding for growth
- Usability testing
- Establishment of UI patterns